Monday, February 21, 2011

How do I lighten dark circles under my eyes?



Your Ad Here





Question by ☮Ducky♫ ♥:

How do I lighten dark circles under my eyes?



Your Ad Here





Hi. I'm 12 yrs old (i know I'm a bit young). I have slightly dark circles under my eyes. Before summer vacation, the dark circles were under my eyes already, the reason is because i stayed up til 11 pm-12 am doing my homework. I was so stressed out and didn't get my 8 hours. Now school is out, I have a few months to lighten the circles again. Are there any home remedies to lightening the dark circles? Any tricks?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Michael
Cover Stick Corrector Concealer

Pick your skin tone here:
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/Concealer/cover-stick-corrector-concealer.htm

One of the things that this concealer was specifically designed to do was the completely conceal blemishes and dark circles.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment