Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baseball, should, Kind, Purposes, autographing
Baseball
by The Library of Congress

Question by maverick_8217:

What kind of baseball bat should I buy for autographing purposes?





I am wanting to start a collection of baseball autographs on a wooden bat. What kind should I buy and where can I purchase? Thanks.




Best answer:

Answer by cptndaveahoe
Louisville slugger.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Baseball:

Ted Williams: A Baseball Life ...
Rich Burk’s Baseball Scorebook Model FN12-60 ...
What is a good way to watch MLB baseball games live through the network in good quality ? ...
[Eddie Cicotte, Chicago AL, at Polo Grounds, NY (baseball)] (LOC) ...
Can someone give me a good baseball workout during the winter? ...
Growing Up With “Shoeless Joe”: The Greatest Natural Player in Baseball History ...
Backstop: A Baseball Love Story in Nine Innings ...
Baseball: 100 Classic Moments in the History of the Game ...
Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Never Hit a Ghost With a Baseball Bat ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Should i take cell biology if i intend to go to medical school? ...
Q&A: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.? ...
What points should an employer include when writing a reference letter for a student for college admission? ...
When writing essays for law school apps and submitting through lsac, should I title them? ...
What foods should a single man eat at home daily? I eat pasta regularly and it is getting old!? ...
Should foreign museums return stolen Chinese artifacts to the Chinese people? ...
Kind:

What Kind Of Parenting Technique Was Michael Jackson Using When He Danlged His Baby From The Balcony? ...
What kind of sports bike is good for a young teen wanting to learn how to ride? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
What kind of different types of fishing are there? ...
What kind of sense of humor do teenagers in the Philippines have? ...
Q&A: Is there some kind of word, that describes a person who is fascinated by Catholicism? ...
What kind of arts and crafts project can I do involving three soda cans for children? ...
Unraveled: The True Story of a Woman Who Dared to Become a Different Kind of Mother ...
What kind of entertainment for a Masquerade party? ...
Get Real: What Kind of World are YOU Buying? ...
Purposes:

Black People: For Entertainment Purposes Only ...
The Social Studies Curriculum: Purposes, Problems, And Possibilities Reviews ...
Q&A: Are there any other minority religions besides Judaism which are being hijacked by a majority religion? ...
DOWN TO EARTH: Raising backyard chickens serves many purposes ...
The London Shopping Companion: A Personal Guide to Shopping in London for Every Pocketbook ...
What is the whole babies in basket thing from the city of ember? ...
Gunslinger (Harlequin Historical) Reviews ...
autographing:

No comments:

Post a Comment